Clark C40-55s – Gas or Diesel – Counterbalance
Capacity: 4000 – 5500 kg @ 500 mm load center
C40 4000 kg – C45 4500 kg – C50s 5000 kg – C55s 5500 kg
STRONG PERFORMANCE • LOW COSTS
CLARK’s C40-55s series offers safe handling and high productivity as well as low maintenance and service costs. The extremely stable CLARK vehicles are designed for heavy loads and heavy-duty applications. A fully automated 2-speed transmission, wet disc brakes and a stable chassis make this series particularly efficient and durable.
Ergonomics and visibility
The driver’s workstation is designed ergonomically and customized to the driver’s requirements. Due to the excellent view in all directions, the driver can fully focus on the job. This leads to optimal conditions for high productivity during the entire operating period.
The power behind the punch
Proven PSI LPG engine (4.3 L, 58.7 kW)
- Low-fuel high-performance industrial engine
Modern Deutz diesel engine (3.6 L, 55.4 kW)
- Meets emissions class IIIB
- Direct fuel injection with high peak torque
- With the installed diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), there is no machine downtime.
- The exhaust after treatment is done during the operation.
- Alternative systems with DPF (diesel particulate filter) require a regeneration process, which means truck downtime during the operation
Robust upright and fork carriage structure
- Two primary cylinders in triplex uprights ensure a wide vision window with maximum view
- Robust 6-roller fork carriage
- Adjustable canted load rollers
- Optimum load distribution and low clearance
- CLARK forklifts can be equipped with a comprehensive cab program
Additional equipment enables the operator to adjust the vehicle to various job conditions