Compact forklift with LPG drive CGC40-70
Capacity: 4000 – 7000 kg
CGC 40 4000 kg – CGC 50 5000 kg – CGC 55 5500 kg
CGC 60 6000 kg – CGC 70 7000 kg
COMPACT AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
The cushion forklifts with capacities from 4 to 7 t are specially designed for space-critical applications with heavy loads, where they excel with their very small turning radius and high performance. These workhorses are powered by the proven PSI six-cylinder, 82 kW LPG engine (4.3 l). This is equipped with a controlled 3-way catalytic converter.
The compact powerhouse from CLARK
Whether you are transporting paper rolls, steel tubes, large drums or heavy steel coils – with the CLARK CGC series you can use attachments, such as roll clamps, safely and economically.
Proven PSI 4.3 l LPG engine
- Economical consumption
- Smooth 6-cylinder engine
- Standard controlled 3-way catalytic converter
- Engines comply with emission stage 5
- Automatic emergency shutdown
- To protect your investment, the temperature of the engines and transmission are monitored. The engine is switched off if necessary
- Environmentally friendly
- The environmentally friendly engines ensure high performance and smooth operation
Low centre of gravity
- Due to the cushion tyres, the CGC-series forklifts have an extremely low centre of gravity.
- This allows for extremely high residual capacities even at height. The cushion tyres used have excellent traction on smooth surfaces and hence reduce fuel consumption.
Low running costs
- Long maintenance intervals
- High-performance coolers as standard
- Floor board can be removed without service tools
- Reduced fuel consumption through optimum engine efficiency / performance
- Quick and easy access to maintenance-relevant components
- Long service life due to stable CLARK uprights