- Capacity: 1400kg / 1600kg
- Tilting Fork carriage
- High travel speed (up to 14 km/h)
- Electronic 180° or 360° steering
- Support arm rollers with protective guards
- Lateral battery removal via rollers
- Battery feed for easy maintenance
Enquire Today For Assistance, Availability & Prices
CLARK SRX14 / 16
CLARK’s SRX Reach Truck – including a wide range of standard configurations.
With high travel speed being standard (up to 14 km/h), support arm brake not subject to wear and tear and top safety features, CLARK reach trucks of the SRX series optimize productivity at your warehouse. The robust, reliable and high-performance reach truck by the inventor of the forklift was designed to meet even the highest expectations for the most sophisticated purposes.
Why support arm brakes?
- 20% shorter braking distance due to support arm brakes as standard
- Shorter braking distance = improved safety
- Fast deceleration from up to 14 km/h travel speed in the warehouse, improves stock movement and improves safety.
- The overhead guard safety bars are in alignment with the driver’s line of sight
- Perfect visibility through the upright due to particularly wide upright bars
- Laterally rotated center cylinder
Ergonomics and driver’s compartment
- Adjustable comfort seat
- Boarding height of only 380 mm due to low foot step
- Sensitive electric steering Adjustable Steering wheel position.
- Useful storage compartment
Easy safe handling
- Mini¬levers or mono¬joystick
- Hydraulics functions controllable simultaneously
- 180° or 360° steering
- Deceleration when cornering
- Spacious and excellent visibility