HIGHLY COMPACT, EASY TO MANEUVER AND MAINTAIN AND EXTREMELY RELIABLE
Even wet, uneven ground and work in the smallest spaces are not a problem for the trucks of the GEX16-20s series.
A number of options, such as different cabs or mini-levers, ensure that you will always have the right vehicle for your working conditions.
Ergonomic and easy operation concept
- Controlled driving due to easy vehicle operation
- Automotive pedal layout
- Easy entry due to low foot step
- Entry and exit from both sides
- Ergonomic positioning of the control levers on the hood
- Optional: mini-lever control
Heavy duty AC drive motor
- The twin 4.4 kW traction motors with parallel front wheel drive and 48 V three-phase AC technology lead to excellent acceleration and high final travel speed.
- Enclosed motors
- Few replacement parts
- Overheat protection
Robust upright and fork carriage structure
- Maximum visibility
- Nested rail profiles
- Hydraulically damped lift cylinders
- Low-noise lifting hydraulics
- Reduced vibrations
- Adjustable canted load rollers
- Optimum load distribution
- Robust 6 – roller fork carriage